Power to influence comes from the choice to be influenced.I neither seek to purvey nor purport anything in particular. Just to be,and share being. I've been fortunate to travel extensively around India and the world , as I changed professions and they changed me.The greatest of journeys, I find, happen when you plumb of your own insides. So.....come on in, I love to listen.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What do we do now?

Here is what I think are our best options:

01.Cease all diplomatic and any kind of relations with Pakistan NOW.
02.Let the Pakistani people sort out their internal problems one way or another - it isn't our divine duty to help those who can't help themselves, Even god doesn't.Fortify ourselves and address our security issues immediately , while treating Pakistan as a hostile nation who has declared war on us.We could learn lessons on this from the US and others who have successfully precluded these since 9/11
03.Make sure that we eradicate the underworld threat in India which will deprive such fractricidal forces from a fertile playground. Choke their money flows and the drug trade by going for its jugular.
04.Call Pakistan's bluff by letting US deal with the Terror camps - let us not be distraction and also allay our friend's Nuclear trepidations

No comments:

Post a Comment